Autism Funding, At Home Funding or Private Funds
As of Fall 2017, we are excited to offer private Occupational Therapy services to children and families who do not qualify for our publicly funded Early Intervention or School Age therapy services.
These clients include:
- Children under the Autism Program
- School-aged children who qualify for the At Home Program
- Anyone looking for private OT assessments and treatment
Private OT services available include:
- Consultation and observation
- Direct intervention (individual session or block of therapy) with an Occupational Therapist or Therapy Assistant
- Equipment justification letters
Please contact Outreach Therapy for more information about services and fees.