Private Pediatric Therapy Services
We offer Behavioral Intervention services under the direction of an Occupational Therapist (OT), and private OT sessions.
These clients include:
- Children under the Autism Program
- School-aged children who qualify for the At Home Program
- Anyone looking for private OT assessments and treatment
Private OT services available include:
- Consultation and observation
- Direct intervention (individual session or block of therapy) with an Occupational Therapist or Therapy Assistant
- Equipment justification letters
Please contact Outreach Therapy at 250-723-1117 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about services and fees.