Where do I send my connection (referral) form?

  • Completed forms can be faxed to 250-723-7349 or emailed to programs@outreachtherapy.org 
  • if you would like help completing these forms, please contact us at 250-723-1117. 

How do I connect to the services?

  • You do not need a doctor to refer you, you can call our office and refer over the phone.
  • Parents, relatives, teachers, doctors, health care professionals, child care professionals can all connect to our services, but with parent or guardian consent.
  • Many of our community partners, including daycares, doctors, public health nurses and other local agencies have copies of these forms and can fill the out  on your behalf.